How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27992
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend has a warrant arrest in two counties. He has

Customer Question

My boyfriend has a warrant for his arrest in two counties. He has lived with me for 4 years but I've been trying to end the relationship the past 6-8 months. He is an admitted drug addict. He will not leave. I've tried more than a few times, more than a few ways but he won't go. He says he has hidden drugs in the house so if I call the cops on him he will tell them I'm on drugs or a dealer or something. I don't know what to do. He scares me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. If he scares you and you are in fear, you need to call the police. When you do, you can 1) advise them of the warrants and 2) what he has said about hiding drugs and saying they were yours and using them and anything else to show that you need him out, removed and picked up on the warrants and that the drugs belong to him. If you disclose this ahead of time and they know this, they may not believe his statement that the drugs are yours.

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Another option would be to call and simply report him on the warrants and tell them his whereabouts, if out of the home and they could even try and pick him up there.

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.