How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MIAMILAW1127 Your Own Question
MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 755
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MIAMILAW1127 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know what to do my daughter who has a learning

Customer Question

I need to know what to do my daughter who has a learning disability got hooked up with a boy who is a illegal immigrant long story short this boy and his family talked her into marriage (without us knowing )she got pregnant the boy and his family mentally and physically abused her they have been married less then two years ..he basically lived with his mom and dad came and gone when it was good for daughter is in our home safe .this boy took the baby birth cert ss card all pictures papers anything pertaining to my daughter having the baby .At Christmas she took the baby to him told him she will be back couple hours he told her she will never see the baby again son went over and got the baby. This family has chosen not to do things right but illegal using other peoples ss # ***** ect WHAT CAN WE DO TO KEEP THIS BABY SAFE .( I think theres something wrong when a 22yr man that wants to take a shower with a 10 month little girl
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

If you haven't done so already, you need to file an action to establish paternity and for child support in family court. Through this action, you will be able to establish who should have custody of the child, etc. You should fight to get full custody of the child by establishing that the father is not a fit parent.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

Related Family Law Questions