How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

17 years ago I signed quildro in my divorce to pay my ex

Customer Question

17 years ago I signed for a quildro in my divorce to pay my ex wife so much per month. My ex moved to Virginia 1 year ago and I inherited my son who is a on again off again drug addict who is driving me into bankruptcy. I need to stop the quildro if even for 2 to 3 years till I get out of debt.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. Is your son an adult?