How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is 10 and adopted to her Grandmother 5 yrs ago.

Customer Question

My daughter is 10 and adopted to her Grandmother 5 yrs ago.
(Fathers in Prison)
I am concerned about my daughters health as her grandmother is trying mental medications on her that can be harmful to her. I have a Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy with an 3.8 GPA. I would like some say in my daughter Medical care.
I am spending time daily with her on Skype, doing homework, chores, listening to music, and playing games. Several hours daily.
I would like to spend time with my daughter in person. Summers and spring break would be nice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not understand your question. Are you asking if you can request, to the court, for visitation?