How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ancillary matters. Detailed. In need of more than an answer

Customer Question

Ancillary matters. Detailed. In need of more than an answer to a single question. Please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have all of my documents. Including what I requested from him; regarding his income, 401K, stocks, etc.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you tell me a little more about your situation? What questions do you have? And what state do you live in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a long story. Delaware. Are we allowed to speak on the phone? Right now, I'm taking my grandma to her Dr. App. I can email or call later if this is ok?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Without knowing anything about what you're trying to accomplish, I don't know if I can help you, so it wouldn't be fair to charge you for a phone call. But you can return to this page whenever you have time to give me more information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will get back to you a.s.a.p
Thank you so much!
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My issue is regarding “Ancillary Matters”. (Honestly, my Ex Husband screwed me over terribly, so I feel that there is much more to my case than “Ancillary Matters”.)
I have to fill out ‘Rule 52(D) Ancillary Pretrial Stipulation’ forms, that are due January 22, 2016. Our court date is March 1, 2016. I need help with these forms and court. . .
I did have an attorney reopen my case after it was closed. Unfortunately, I could not refill my account. (My father was nice enough to lend me the $5,000 to obtain this attorney.)
I have been a stay at home Mom now for 6-7 years now. I just turned 30. I never went to college, and was left with nothing. He is a Family Physician, and owns his own practice.
Do you think I’ll need legal representation in court? I apologize for this being all over the place.
I tried contacting free legal aid in Delaware, and NO ONE got back to me. I’ve contacted them over a few dozen times.
I’m so afraid I’m going to lose everything. My Ex already screwed me over in our mediation for custody. I had NO legal representation and his Attorney was with him…I didn’t understand a damn thing that they were talking about! It was not fair.
It might be easier to discuss over the phone. Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it so much.
Best Regards,
Julinna XXXX
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. I'm afraid I'm not able to speak to you on the phone, but I'll opt out and let you talk to one of the experts who can. There's no need to reply, as that can cause delays in finding you a new expert. Good luck with everything.