How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, oh I recently got divorced and we have a decree

Customer Question

Customer: Ruchi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: oh I recently got divorced and we have a decree to abide by... it says kids cannot stay with anyone else other than Mom for more than 3 hours...I am not sure how to find out??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah sure...and I pay only if satisfied correct? Coz I have asked this question before and have not received a satisfying response!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean you are not sure how to find out? How to find out what, if they are being left with someone other than mom for more than 3 hours? How old are the children?

Related Family Law Questions