How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

II ~ Here's the letter review before I send it certified

Customer Question

Hey Samuel II ~ Here's the letter for your review before I send it certified and mess myself up legally.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


Thank you. Let me take a look. Thanks for your patience.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

I suggest that is sufficient. It needs to be mailed overnight or certified so you can get a receipt back when it is received.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sufficient? What else would you say? Would you go in to detail about all the harassments? I've logged everything from the first day it started. I mean banging our floors, coming upstairs to confront us, calling management, sending security. I'm guessing that she wants to put the complaints in to management so that its on file with them? What's my options and who do I call if something comes out of this after sending the letter?
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

No. It is well-written and the pertinent information is stated plainly. I would leave it as it is.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

As long as you have diaried or logged the incidents so you have it to refer to should it be needed, that is also beneficial.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Once you get the receipt back showing they have gotten the letter, and if she continues to harass, then you will need to go to the Magistrate in your local Court in your county and ask to file a Statement of Charges for harassment. You make the complaint and in the statement you can list all the things the neighbor has done prior to getting your letter, the date the letter was received by them and then the dates and times of the incidents as they continued after being placed on Notice.