Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

My ex is a sociopath. He and the judge are mormon. They

Customer Question

My ex is a sociopath. He and the judge are mormon. They stole my children and my parental rights with no basis of law. The judge falsified orders damning me w new fam court judge. I have no money to appeal and no protection from his motions full of lies. My only recourse os termination which i have to claim im unfit. I am not. But i cant defend myself or afford an atty. My case is so messed up no one will touch it pro bono. My son is 15 and being mentally abused. His sister now 18 has been 100 percent alienated and brainwashed to hate me. What statutes other than lying about being unfit to stop him? He will not stop until I am gone. The only way the judge will accept termination even though my ex agreed to terminate is for me to lie and say im unfit
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I would not claim you are unfit to terminate your rights, this would not solve the problem, because your ex is still going to continue to torment you and is still going to harass you. Your only true recourse is to file the appeal and to use legal aid or call the state bar and ask them for the pro bono attorneys in your area who can assist you. You have to take it to appeal, your sanity and your son is worth it and giving up does not solve your problem nor does terminating your parental rights.