How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a U.S. Citizen with a wife that became resident, she

Customer Question

I am a U.S. Citizen with a wife that became resident, she gave birth to thee beautiful boys born here in the States. As of right now they are spending Christmas Holidays in Mexico and I am afraid that they are not coming back do to an argument over the phone.
I would think that the main reason could be because of our attitude. I`m not abuser, cheater nor drug user , only a devoted husband.
I`ll appreciate a good advice, thanks much.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Please tell me what is the information I can provide to you please? What is it you need to know in this regard?

Related Family Law Questions