Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

It was signed off by a judge. Can you tell how I can get a

Customer Question
judge in family court to...
It was signed off by a judge. Can you tell how I can get a judge in family court to review it? Would it be a child support modification since it is too late to appeal I? Can you answer that because I just paid $36. P
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
12/27/2015
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, if the judge had ordered a child support amount and the date that it starts, the only way a motion to modify / establish child support could be filed by the custodial parent, if there has been material change in circumstances since the child support was ordered, but not because the parent simply thinks that the child support order is unfair or has changed his/her mind and wants earlier and/or higher amount of child support.

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law