How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16626
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It was signed off by a judge. Can you tell how I can get a

Customer Question

It was signed off by a judge. Can you tell how I can get a judge in family court to review it? Would it be a child support modification since it is too late to appeal I? Can you answer that because I just paid $36. P
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, if the judge had ordered a child support amount and the date that it starts, the only way a motion to modify / establish child support could be filed by the custodial parent, if there has been material change in circumstances since the child support was ordered, but not because the parent simply thinks that the child support order is unfair or has changed his/her mind and wants earlier and/or higher amount of child support.

I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.