How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27719
Experience:  18 years of litigation experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you my next question to you is can I get full legal

Customer Question

Thank you my next question to you is can I get full legal custody just off of the verbal consent in the admissible recordings?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.


If the other parent doesn't oppose your getting full legal custody and does wish to give up his rights, there would be no reason you wouldn't get it. If he opposes it, the the verbal consent is evidence, which the judge will weigh as part of all of the evidence before he rules in favor of what he believes to be the best interest of the child.