Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I called and asked if I could speak with my daughter krista

Customer Question

I called and asked ***** ***** if I could speak with my daughter krista Edelman and he said no. then I asked if I could speak with my grandson cayden and he said no, I asked what his problem was and he was extremely verbal to me. I was trying to speak kind but I think I made him even madder, he has firer arms in their apartment and I don't know if she is safe. what can I do? please help me hope Edelman.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

Who is this person that answered the phone? I'm assuming your daughters husband or boyfriend. Has there been any history of violence? Did he make any actual threats of violence over the phone?

Without Amy real evidence of wrongdoing or potential for the harm of your daughter or grandchildren, there really isn't much you can do. You could try to get a welfare check by calling the police if you are really concerned but there is probably not much the police can do if they see no evidence of harm.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site.

I see you have reviewed my answer, do you have any further questions? If not, please please positively rate my answer (there should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, a good or excellent rating would be fantastic) as that is the only way I will be compensated by the site for my work. This will not cost you anything extra and this extra step would be appreciated.

Any chance for a positive rating?