How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dishonorably discharged Marine, felon, unemployed, living in

Customer Question

Dishonorably discharged Marine, felon, unemployed, living in a van father is temporarily staying at the Double Tree Hotel at 120th and I-25, compliments of the Marine Group Devil Dogs. Agreement between separated parents was for son (2 years 5 months) to spend Christmas Eve and morning with father. Mother was to be able to take child and go to church. Father joined them at church, high on weed. Would not allow mother to bring child home from church. Child was next to mom, father called child to come to him and went. Child is suppose to be home as agreed, but father refused to relinquish child and we have no idea when or if father will bring child home. Mother lives with Surrogate family, has a roof over her head, full-time job, and is the sole support of child. Need help NOW PLEASE.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I do not understand your specific you have a question?