Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Is anyone available today to help a mother get her child

Customer Question
back from her spouse. They...
Is anyone available today to help a mother get her child back from her spouse. They are not yet divorced. The agreement was the father could have him for Christmas Eve and then his mother would pick up the child and go to church. Father showed up in church stinking of Marijuana, and is on Methadone 24/7. Father prevented this. He is a homeless man being sponsored at a hotel for a few days. Much more to say and add. Mother has a job ($10.00/hr) no benefits, but she does and provide all support for the child, stable home, regular meals etc. Father occasionally buys a toy or article of clothing. This is just the gist. How does she get her son back today, LEGALLY.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2015
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But this website can not represent you...we can provide information only. Do you have a specific question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am writing on behalf of the mother, and she is more than willing to talk to you by phone. She did not read the terms and conditions, I did, so that might need explaining. She is in a bad place, please be gentle. Her number is(###) ###-#### ***** you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did you receive....?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Seriously another $52.00, She earns a mere $10.00/hr. We can only afford so much. Anyway we can work this out?

I would be happy to chat on the phone but there is a charge for this.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid the money, I sure hope you have a solution for her to get her kid back TODAY.

I am sorry...it seems your payment did not clear.

You can contact customer service here

1-***-***-****
to sort that out

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not enter another or wrong credit card number, I can use another but I do not understand why it did not clear. How do I proceed?

You can contact customer service here

1-***-***-****
to sort that out

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We'll talk online. Okay, now what? Did you read what was sent? Do you have any suggestions? She is

I will opt out and allow someone else to assist you. I wish you the best of luck!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just what does that mean, you are not getting an extra $52.00 so you back out? Good I want someone who cares enough to break away from what they were doing, and help on Christmas Day as probably agreed to do when joining this service. Do I have to reexplain everything to a new person, is it being passed on, do I just cancel the membership and find another service for her? I hate a run-a-round.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Twenty-four hours is worthless to her.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Got sent to someone named Ely, he wants more money, are you guys a lawyers scam business? What the ....
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want my money back. Cancel the request, you guys do not seem reputable.
Ely, Counselor at Law