How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, ex wife is not satisfied with CPS being ruled out

Customer Question

Customer: cps
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ex wife is not satisfied with CPS being ruled out so she opened a new one. This time with false allegations of sexual abuse.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry....I do not understand your you have a question this evening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? I find it difficult to understand when I'm actually logged in sometimes
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am here...but I do not understand your specific you have a question this evening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Two previous CPS cases were ruled out quickly. In the 3rd and currently open case I'm falsely accused of sexual abuse. My question is what can I expect? I'm very confident there will be no criminal charges but can CPS or ex-wife force a temporary injunction anyway to restrict my custody? Enforce supervised visitation?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So you are saying she is continuing to make known false allegations against you?