How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 117371
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer but 't have the funds to get one base on my

Customer Question

I need a lawyer but don't have the funds to get one base on my income. I'm on a fix income and I'm trying to adopt my grandbabies so I want have to always have to find my daughter to get permission to sign for medication, or to take to the doctor or hospital. These kids have been with me since they been born. I have 3 of my grandkids which 2 of them I have legal custody of and the other I have since she been born but not legalize by the court system.So I really need the help in this situation to finally get this resolve ASAP!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site. Have you gone to your local legal aid office yet or have you called the TN Bar and asked about the pro bono attorneys in your area?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The legal service hear I have but haven't had any response n 2 years and the TN Bar didn't know anything about that.?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Have you gone to legal aid recently and if so what did they tell you?
Here is the information on the TN Bar and they can also help refer you to someone in your area of the state:

Related Family Law Questions