How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have son 10 years old with shared custody 50/50. 1) My ex

Customer Question

I have son 10 years old with shared custody 50/50.
1) My ex constantly broken schedule and return my son 4-3 hours later.
2) We have agreement to get 2 weeks note before vocation and vacation should be approved by two parents. My ex didn’t approve two my vacation planes for Christmas week.
We still have agreement that my son Daniel should be with me Christmas week and with him New Year’s week
Yesterday my ex is promised to return my son at 4 PM as shelled.
My son call me today that his father took him to vacation house and will return back only in 4 days .
I newer was in court on violation of custody agreement
Agreement created in court.
1.How I can create police report that will not prevent him to find new work in feature?
Any criminal or violent record will prevent him to find new work.
Information: It is possible that he will lose job in next 2 week.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.

Making a police report will not automatically give him a record. It just simply gives you a paper trail to use in court. Your best option will be to make the report and then file a motion with the court that made your agreement, asking the court to hold your ex in contempt.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know will he be notified that I did police report.
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.

Yes, if you file a police report, he will likely be contacted by the police to get his side of the story.