How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11772
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have son 10 years old with shared custody 50/50. 1) My ex

Customer Question

I have son 10 years old with shared custody 50/50.
1) My ex constantly broken schedule and return my son 4-3 hours later.
2) We have agreement to get 2 weeks note before vocation and vacation should be approved by two parents. My ex didn’t approve two my vacation planes for Christmas week.
We still have agreement that my son Daniel should be with me Christmas week and with him New Year’s week
Yesterday my ex is promised to return my son at 4 PM as shelled.
My son call me today that his father took him to vacation house and will return back only in 4 days .
1. How to behave in this situation to prevent this behavior spending extra money.
2. How I can create police report that will not prevent him to find new work in feature?
Any criminal or violent record will prevent him to find new work.
Information: It is possible that he will lose job in next 2 week.
3. How can I modify cord agreement to exchange son in front of my city police department.
Without go in court, spend money on lowers and review all cases.
4. How I can take my son for vacation from 12.26 to 12.29 to compensate my Christmas time with my son. I approved the time from 12.27 to 1.02 as my ex vacation with my son 2 months ago.
Because we had agreement that my son will be with me Christmas week and with him New Year’s week.
5.My ex constantly randomly takes my some from extended care and I need to look for him and result we are latter for activities. How can I prevent this without go in court, spend money and review all cases
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Because of the multiple legal questions and issues you have raised here, and because JustAnswer limits you to one question per question thread, I am able to assist you and respond to all of your questions only through an additional service. I will offer you a phone call and when you accept it, I can call you and address all of your individual questions.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Have you ever been to court over the constant violations of the custody agreement by your ex?

2. These agreements that you refer to---are they ordered by the court as part of a parenting plan/visitation order?


Related Family Law Questions