How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was charged with exposure indecency with a child back in

Customer Question

I was charged with exposure indecency with a child back in 2002 in Texas I would not have to report every year any more I would be taken off the list after 10 years. Is it possible to some how get taken off the list and not have to register? I have had any trouble since. I just got drunk one day and I don't even know all the facts. I haven't drank another drink since that day. I was big drinker too. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

The rules of the website prohibit any of the experts on here from representing any of the customers of JustAnswer.

I can discuss the matter with you and answer your first question, but that's as far as we can go. Would that be sufficient?

Also, I will be offline periodically throughout this evening so it may take a while to get back with you. Please be patient.

Related Family Law Questions