How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16379
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Case 2 years in Feb. I am the not the one who filed. have a

Customer Question

case 2 years in Feb. I am the not the one who filed. have a court date coming up. IN march 2015 my ex previous lawyer withdrew and he just recently hired a new lawyer. He put a motion to for relief from child custody agreement,vacate child support order,
and 1. A Petition to Abate, Suspend and Reduce Child Support what does relief from child custody order mean?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


Please see my answer to your first question posted -- here is a link so you can go right to that question and answer session if need be:


It appears that the questions were duplicated. MARY