How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34412
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe that my husband has gotten someone pregnant but

Customer Question

I believe that my husband has gotten someone pregnant but the friends of his that hinted this to me have all changed their tune now that I confronted him. I went threw his internet search history & found a search for vasectomy & on his map location timeline it shows him going to dr in houston then going to the road I believe the pregnant girl lives on. He is threatening to have me committed if I don't go back to him. When I went to make copies of info I found its been erased. Can he just get me committed that easy? How can I find out if he has been unfaithful
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

No, getting someone hospitalized against their will generally requires a showing of danger to themselves or others.

As far as being unfaithful, a private investigator is one way. There are also apps you can put on his phone or computer to track his location or keystrokes.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question. Thanks.