How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Alienation of Affection
, I am in a situation in which

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** - Alienation of Affection
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am in a situation in which I had reconnected with and old friend and had confided in them. it became somewhat of an emotional affair - however he had assured me he was living the single life and that he and his wife lived in different dwellings. We became close until I realized he really was still married. His wife found his phone and is now stalking me - calling my workplace etc. I am miserable. I wish this situation would have never happened.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Have you spoken with his wife at all? Have you advised her to no longer contact you?