How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19475
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was taken back to court in child support. The chid is 16,

Customer Question

I was taken back to court for increase in child support. The chid is 16, I have a credit over 10,000 because I was paying by check and they also took it out of my check, I spoke with family service center and they said my credit would be applied..I just checked and it wasn't applied...what do I need to do to get my credit applied, I feel she lied to the court, knowing she was receiving to payments a month..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to contact a Supervisor. If you get a runaround, then you need to go back to Court and ask the Court to apply your credit to the amount owed.