Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I was taken back to court in child support. The chid is 16,

Customer Question

I was taken back to court for increase in child support. The chid is 16, I have a credit over 10,000 because I was paying by check and they also took it out of my check, I spoke with family service center and they said my credit would be applied..I just checked and it wasn't applied...what do I need to do to get my credit applied, I feel she lied to the court, knowing she was receiving to payments a month..
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to contact a Supervisor. If you get a runaround, then you need to go back to Court and ask the Court to apply your credit to the amount owed.