How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31766
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to make a minor modification on a parenting plan

Customer Question

how to make a minor modification on a parenting plan
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

The parent who wants to modify (change) a parenting plan (“moving parent”) will have to file legal forms, including a “Petition for Modification of Adjustment of Child Custody Decree/Parenting Plan,” which identifies the desired change to the parenting plan and a "Summons," which informs the nonmoving parent about the court action and the need to respond.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Here's a link to the forms: