Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Kids Peace tricked us and lied to the State of Indiana that

Customer Question

Customer: Kids Peace tricked us and lied to the State of Indiana that there was domestic abuse in our home, we adopted 4 kids in 2012, in Aug of 2015 they brought us our two grand kids, when we went for our licence the State said it was revoked, there is more to this!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we found out out they said we can keep the grand kids but they will not help us with funding! there is a lot more to this!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Can you help! this is all a lie! my husband has never abused me! we have been married 36yrs
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Sounds like a case to file suit against them for defamation and libel and seek damages, but what more did you have to add before we give you a completed answer.