Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My name is ***** *****
, ok i lived in jamaica and my

Customer Question
Customer: hi my name is...
Customer: hi my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok i lived in jamaica and my husband filed for a divorced without me knowing when i asked him about it hes not answering so i went on the maryland judicial and put in his information and found out we got a uncontested divorced i also say an address that he gave for me in maryland and I've never been to the states before what can i do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2015
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question. His your husband filing for divorce in the US?

Ely, Counselor at Law