How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I 't know where to begin but here goes and it is not simple

Customer Question

I don't know where to begin but here goes and it is not simple I live in michigan I have 3 children I need to move a.s.a.p. I am unemployed my house has gone into foreclosure. I have a job waiting for me in another state and my situation will be much better. Here's the problem my husband worst decision to marry him 14 years ago. He is in jail he was an F.B.I. informant he volunteered and like most people who get involved with the government get in Trouble. He went to jail for a year he is now a registered sex offender that is 1 of the reasons I am leaving michigan I am planing to divorce him once I leave here but I keep getting letters that tell me to go family court I already went once and quite frankly it is ridiculous they said it is to try to get child support from my husband but, I told the court he is not a U.S. citizen and he is going to be deported and I don't want nothing from him. But they said I have to go to court and they the prosecuting Attorneys office want to know what is my source of income. I already stated to them my adult son who lies overseas sends me 750.00 a month and I get foodstamps and medicaide. I just want to leave I am tired of all this I am 52 years old I was born here the U.S.A. I have no criminal record not even a parking ticket. I just want to get on with my life which I can't because of the government and by the way the F.B.I. has targeted me because of being married to him they park outside of my house everyday with their headlights on and follow me throughout the day even when I was trying to apply for jobs they interfered with that can I just leave? this is a small town I have no savings I can not afford a Lawyer.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Is there any sort of court order in place requiring you to remain in MI?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?