How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in terrebonne parish in Houma,la 2 of my kids are in

Customer Question

I live in terrebonne parish in Houma,la 2 of my kids are in elementary school and just this last few months I've have a problem with one of my sons being a bully I don't teach them to be that way I have six kids they get along well but he understood why he shouldn't mess with someone and it stopped but then it came another incident where my child was supposed to be the bully but the child thought it was him and he was put out of school and they said well he seen it happen so he should have reported it but they told him and me for him to stay away I told the principal it will be hard for him not to be in his presents the school is small but he hasn't told the kids anything else so now he was playing and another child said they seen him bullying another child and my child was playing and he said he know he didn't do anything and he's been crying the school wants me to meet with child welfare and attendance because it suppose to be his 5th but 4th write up and I only knew of 2 and I also have another son he was wrote up because he was supposed to have seen someone being bullied
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?

Related Family Law Questions