Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My husband left me after 30 years of marriage with out

Customer Question
My husband left me after...
My husband left me after 30 years of marriage with out giving any notice.
He gave me a expensive watch for our 30th anniversary.
We were good friends and business partners. We have not been intimate for sometime
but sleep in the same bed. My oldest daughter was married last month, a very big wedding.
The day before the wedding, my husbands sister made a comment in front of my adult children.. I was not there, she asked how do you think you mother will make due when you fathers leaves her. My husband made the announcement to my children and his sister that that was not true, we were doing fine. He lied to my kids.. He ruined the wedding.
He made a ridiculous toast @ rehearsal dinner that he loved me and I did a great job raising great children.
Two weeks After the destination wedding my
Husband apperently was packing up everything.. His office, joint tax returns
Furniture from the basement. I had no idea.
When he said he was leaving me, I pleaded with him to give me a chance, go to marriage counseling.. Anything. He said no, be had already signed a 1 year lease $1800 month.
We have a mortgage $2400 month. I make 15% of what he makes..
Is this desertion with grounds or not ?
We have only our home as debt.
The financial long form is tough..
Because the joint tax returns that my husband prepared shows in 2014 I made -$500
I am a indecent contractor, he loaded me up with a lot of expenses. I have primary w-9s
He is all W2's.
Do I have any chance of receiving alimony in the State of MD.
Will I receive help to go back to school or training to make more money.
I have no retirement, he does.
I am on my on ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
12/3/2015
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good evening,

I believe that I essentially answer this same question for you about an hour ago, right? You are using a different user name (which you are not supposed to do) and the question and facts are essentially the same.

Is there a reason you have re-posted the question under a different name? Can you find the answer I already provided?

Doug

I did not recurve the first answer.
Why would I pay and ask the same question twice ?
Receive the first answer
Where can I find your answer ?

I will send you a quick not in that thread and you will get a notification that you can follow back to the thread that I answered you in.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/86f17118e48c46768353ef7de65de4cd#

Additionally, if you need assistance navigating the system, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Doug

I am not interested in making a phone call to ask the same question 3 times.
I would like a answer to my question !

Good evening,

With all respect intended, I did answer your question, in depth. The phone number I provided was for if you need help in getting back to your original question so you can actually see the answer I posted there---not to ask the question again. I feel bad that you are frustrated, but because I don't work for the site I have to refer you to their customer service for technical issues you may be having.

I DID send a brief note from the original question so you could find it. Notification of my note should have been emailed to you.

Doug

Ely, Counselor at Law