Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need to petition the NYC courts to recognize me as a

Customer Question

I need to petition the NYC courts to recognize me as a direct blood relative to my father and grandfather. This case is complicated because the family last name is ***** ***** I need to verify kinship to qualify for Italian citizenship. I am a US citizen and both my father and grandfather are dead. Neither left a will or estate.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us on this issue?

What is your specific question for us on this issue?

Can you please use "Reply" to respond and not open a new question. Thank you.