How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been divorced yrs now and as per our "settlement' my

Customer Question

I have been divorced for 10 yrs now and as per our "settlement' my ex has not complied with at least 6 orders .I went to 'self help' in 2012 and was called by his attorney asking for a continuance because my ex was proposing a settlement ,I foolishly agreed and was promised to be informed of new court date aND of course wasnt. I since refiled and instead of the 'non compliance form' he was served on contempt which was dismissed without orejudice.I then paid an attorney who to say the least is too busy.I have proof that I am owed vet bills @$1,800 half pension $12,000 equalization on vehicles and the value of the home or $200.000.000 I never received my medical was canceled my auto was not kept up and plenty more non compliances by him. I really need someone to take a look at my docs and proof not to mention properties that have been discovered since. We were married 32 years and for one year he was having an affair and had plenty of time to hide all assets incLudington 401 k and I.R.A.s my name is***** the state is California (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


You are requesting a bona fide legal service. I can only perform such service if we take this matter offline and formalize an attorney-client relationship. If that's something you are interested in doing, please let me know and I will send you an additional services offer. Note: I cannot initiate contact with you by phone, because it violates the California State Bar Rules of Professional Conduct.

Thanks for using Justanswer!