How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31781
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do if a family court judge keeps refusing to hear

Customer Question

What can I do if a family court judge keeps refusing to hear my petition for a hearing (return of rule) for contempt for not a party not following court orders. I live in PA.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

If the judge refused to hear your motions filed, then you can file a judicial complaint against the judge with the Pennsylvania Judicial Conduct Board:

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

That's really the best option to bring to light what the judge is doing.