How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As you can tell from my inquiry, my ex has managed to

Customer Question

As you can tell from my inquiry, my ex has managed to disrupt my visitation by almost doubling the amount of miles that my sons are located from me. I have missed games and other things, because of work and not being able to completely cut my hours to be there with them. Effective January 1st there are going to be some changes, what I have heard is that the one that has "disrupted the visitation" has to locate the children within 25 miles of the other parent. What is the deal with this? How would this be implemented if he refuses to move out of his girlfriends house?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...what do you mean effective 1 Jan there will be this pursuant to the custody order?