How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118130
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My former husband of five years with whom I have had zero

Customer Question

My former husband of five years with whom I have had zero contact, decided since I am not dead or remarried, he no longer is going to honor our divorce agreement to pay me the agreed upon alimony of 4k a month but 2400k. By doing "creative accounting" claiming his income is too low and committing perjury, he won.
After 28 years of marriage, I discovered he had cheated the IRS for a long time.
Well, my father was one of 15 Marines who survived the attack on the Arizona. By cheating, he dishonored my father. I nor he would ever cheat a country we love and he fought for. I seriously dislike injustice!!!!!
I left and divorced him because he is a criminal. He is also a poor loser.
I want to report him to the IRS but live also. He will know I did it. What should I do about his committing perjury and being a tax evader?
My father's name is***** and is listed as one of fifteen Marine survivors. I am Pamela XXXXXX XXX XXX XXXX.
The dick's name is***** XXX XX XXXX.
I have proof plus an eidetic memory.
He won by cheating and that is so wrong.
Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have proof he has lied to the court regarding his income to get your alimony cancelled, you can bring him back to court and file to vacate the previous order for fraud. So just because he won by cheating does not mean you cannot go back to court to get the alimony back by proving he lied.
Next, if you have the evidence of the fraud to the IRS, then the IRS has a hotline you can call to report that fraud,
You can also go to the local IRS office to report him and deliver copies of your evidence to them of his fraud.