How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am disabled and need a divorce attorney. Is there any

Customer Question

I am disabled and need a divorce attorney. Is there any avenues for me to get a California divorce attorney with my limited income. What would be my options? Maryann Barefoot Anderson(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon,

I will try to best answer your question.

I would recommend to contact the clerk of courts for the county in which you reside and ask for pro bono attorneys. Generally clerk of courts have list of all pro bono legal programs and attorneys. The determine if you qualify based upon income.