How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31685
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I haven't done my taxes years due to starting a new

Customer Question

i haven't done my taxes for 4 years due to starting a new business, stress from separation, and confusion about how to go about it the right way. In order to get my divorce finalized and child support defined - I need to be able to provide my earnings for the last few years - but I don't know how to find it... what do I do? What can I possibly do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Your best option is to go back through your checking account to determine your deposits during this period of time, which should be a fairly good indicator of your income for those years. If you're self-employed and haven't filed a tax return, that's about the only way you're going to be able to get this done.

Related Family Law Questions