Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 16 years experience
19958803

I have proof of my husband and supposly my friend having

Customer Question

I have proof of my husband and supposly my friend having affair i've got text messages where they meet and conversations of them. but she don't have anything she was separated from her husband at the time he gave me all the information on them but said he couldn't do anything because they were separated but i could.but she don't have a thing would it be worth my time to go after her
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

The reality of it is that suing someone for alienation of affection and criminal conversion and getting a judgment against them doesn't do much good if they don't have any money or assets that you can then collect your judgment on. Add to that the thousands you would have to spend in attorney fees and the fact that unless you can prove that they actually had intercourse, you wouldn't win, and this may be something where you would be better off spending the money on a divorce...

.

.

thanks