How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 38186
Experience:  Attorney with 16 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have proof of my husband and supposly my friend having

Customer Question

I have proof of my husband and supposly my friend having affair i've got text messages where they meet and conversations of them. but she don't have anything she was separated from her husband at the time he gave me all the information on them but said he couldn't do anything because they were separated but i could.but she don't have a thing would it be worth my time to go after her
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.


The reality of it is that suing someone for alienation of affection and criminal conversion and getting a judgment against them doesn't do much good if they don't have any money or assets that you can then collect your judgment on. Add to that the thousands you would have to spend in attorney fees and the fact that unless you can prove that they actually had intercourse, you wouldn't win, and this may be something where you would be better off spending the money on a divorce...