How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer who can help me with a divorce and alimony

Customer Question

i need a lawyer who can help me with a divorce and alimony because I have no income. my name is ***** ***** my number is(###) ###-#### ***** number for mindy is(###) ###-#### ***** wife mindy left me several months ago and moved in with a man named walt poorman in englewood. I live in Vandalia. My mother knows the names of all the men that she had sexual relations with. you can call my mother, shiirley at(###) ###-#### ***** address is 310 Westerly Hills.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Based on you providing your phone number I will presume that you would like a call so you can discuss your situation and ask questions. I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,