Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I need a lawyer, child protective services removed my son

Customer Question
under a bogus report which...
I need a lawyer, child protective services removed my son under a bogus report which I can prove was bogus, and gave him to his father who I have proof is dispersing child pornography he ran to florida wiith him and they are dragging their feet removing him from his care, and they are giving me the run around to press charges and put report of child pornography and under age sex ring to cover their own butts meanwhile sheriff's office in Florida is saying my local Sheriffs have to send them the report and local sheriff's are saying report has to go through local DSS office and local DSS office is saying Broward Sheriffs meanwhile my son is in this pediphile's care and he is only a resident and he embezzled $40,000 from my company before he left and he may disappear with my son, what do I do? I need a lawyer that can represent my needs here in Asheville NC, and my son's needs in Florida
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
11/21/2015
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like.
Ely, Counselor at Law