How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer, child protective services removed my son

Customer Question

I need a lawyer, child protective services removed my son under a bogus report which I can prove was bogus, and gave him to his father who I have proof is dispersing child pornography he ran to florida wiith him and they are dragging their feet removing him from his care, and they are giving me the run around to press charges and put report of child pornography and under age sex ring to cover their own butts meanwhile sheriff's office in Florida is saying my local Sheriffs have to send them the report and local sheriff's are saying report has to go through local DSS office and local DSS office is saying Broward Sheriffs meanwhile my son is in this pediphile's care and he is only a resident and he embezzled $40,000 from my company before he left and he may disappear with my son, what do I do? I need a lawyer that can represent my needs here in Asheville NC, and my son's needs in Florida
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.

Related Family Law Questions