Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Im 17, and 6 months pregnant and plan on graduating within 2

Customer Question
months. I turn 18 in...
Im 17, and 6 months pregnant and plan on graduating within 2 months. I turn 18 in August and my baby is due in March. When i graduate, i plan to live with the father in Nevada but my parents wont allow that nor me seeing him. I work full time and my parents are unsupportive; Is there a chance i can get emancipated without my parents consent? is there an implied emancipation with all these factors? I have been told so. I wish to have the baby there but need medical insurance and I can't do any of this if my parents put me as a runaway.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
11/21/2015
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Are you able to pay for your own housing and other expenses without any help from anyone?

Ely, Counselor at Law