How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a pro se defendant in a civil case. Case went to trial.

Customer Question

I am a pro se defendant in a civil case. Case went to trial. I lost, judge made oral ruling. Now it is past 90 days (state of Washington) yet the ruling was not entered in prescribed time. (this is because the plaintiff would loose in appeal). What to
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

First of all, what as the plaintiff suing you for? Second, I want to make sure I understand: the judge ruled but no judgment was ever signed? If that is what you mean, have you checked the court website or the courthouse to be sure that it wasn't filed?

Related Family Law Questions