How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118676
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have guardianship of my brother who is currently in rehab

Customer Question

I have guardianship of my brother who is currently in rehab for therapy after having another stroke. He is not responding to treatment and he has a feeding tube. He is in need of 24/7 care and unfortunately we cannot provide that at home and need to apply for Medicaid so he will have long term care at the facility he is in. I am in need of help to get the Medicaid process started immediately. I have called several specialist in that area but cannot get in to see them till Jan/Feb which is too late. I need to be pointed in the right direction to start this and am at a loss as to where to go now. Unfortunately time is of the essence and the availability of time is not there through those I have contacted. Can you give me the name of someone who can help or can you help. I am in Indianapolis In. Thank you for taking time to read this. xxxxx xxxxx
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need an Elder Law attorney, they specialize in these areas. One of the best in your area can be found at also and
These are some of the best in your area and you need to actually call them and explain it is urgent and they almost always will make room to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help and response. Claire Lewis us one that cannot see me till January so I will try the other 2 you gave me. THANK YOU again.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback, as the experts are not employees of this site and get nothing for spending time with customers unless the customer leaves positive feedback. Thank you.