How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dad passed on 11-16-15 at 3:33 at s home in Muskogee, OK

Customer Question

My dad passed on 11-16-15 at 3:33 at his home in Muskogee, OK He was a hospice patient. All I want is his death certificate. That's the only thing I will have from him
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry for your loss.

I suggest as a surviving child you are eligible to apply for a Certified Copy of your Dad's death Certificate and you can use THIS LINK for that application.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

You might want to wait a week or so before applying to ensure that it has been placed in the data base.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard, or need any clarification of the information I have provided.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

The information and the application is on this LINK

Related Family Law Questions