How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19630
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have Relapse Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. I have been

Customer Question

My name is***** have Relapse Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. I have been divorced since March. Since then my daughter lives primarily with me. I need to move to my parents house in Indiana due to physical and financial problems by May. I went through mediation today and the first thing the mediator brought up was a question of my daughter being my surrogate nurse. I found this offensive. I take care of her, not the other way around. My ex-husband is fighting me and wants to take this to court. What can I do to get an advocate when it comes to my disability and needs?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to use the following sites to find Attorneys who handle custody issues to assist you with the case:

Interview at least three Attorneys and/or review their web sites to see which one will be a better match for you. You want to look for someone who is not too busy to handle your case; someone who will return your phone calls in a timely manner, and someone who will give you prompt updates on your case.