How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 37639
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to get a will drawn 2 kids. How should I proceed...

Customer Question

I want to get a will drawn for my 2 kids. How should I proceed... Who should I talk to?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

A local probate attorney will be able to assist you in drafting your will so that you can provide for your children in the event of your death.

If you would tell me the name of the city and state you reside in I can send you a link to a list of probate attorneys in your area.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in Sandy Springs, GA, which is close to Atlanta...Would one of the online sites for creating will not work?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon.

I happen to be a licensed GA attorney, and until recently I resided and practiced in Savannah.

Yes, you can use an internet site to prepare a will. However you asked who you might speak to and I presumed you were wanting to talk with a local probate attorney.

Here is a link to a will that can be used in GA:

And here is a link to probate attorneys in your area, should you choose to have help in drafting your will:

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,


Related Family Law Questions