How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19675
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I have 4 children, two of which are handicapped

Customer Question

My wife and I have 4 children, two of which are handicapped with Usher's Syndrome. We had a special attorney create a Will and Last Testament a number of years ago. I recently called that attorney to ask some questions and Update or revise the Will if
it needed an update. He said that for him to do it would be taking too much money for that since his billing hourly amount has increased quite a bit since he originally did that Will. We are looking for an expert to review the Will and update if necessary
and the cost should not be prohibitive.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You can have a local Attorney who handles Wills and estate planning issues to review the Will for you and answer your related questions.

Yes, the cost should not be cost prohibitive for an Attorney to answer your questions and to review the prior Will and if necessary amend the Will. You do not need a "special attorney" for this.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys: