Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Can my 17 year old move with s dad(non custodial parent)

Customer Question
can my 17 year old...
can my 17 year old move with his dad(non custodial parent) without my consent??he has been in his life off and on ..ive been supporting him all his life because i am financially stable...he pays 72$ weekly...which is no where near enough ...i think he's manipulating my son...trying to make him believe he wants his best interest..when really he only wants me to drop child support(he asked) so that he can try and get our son and get child support. he only is thinking about the money...mind you he has tried to file for my son ...IRS has come after him...had a suspended license for non payment etc..but claims he wants him so he can show him how to be a "man".plz help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2015
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Do you have a court order for custody and support? What state are you in?

Ely, Counselor at Law