Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am trying to have a baby and someone I know would like to

Customer Question
donate the sperm but would...
I am trying to have a baby and someone I know would like to donate the sperm but would like to ensure that I would not seek financial compensation or make its name known before going through the procedure. How do I draft a letter to say that I do not expect anything from him
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
11/14/2015
Family Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney

Hello. My name is***** and I will be assisting you with your inquiry.

The easiest way would be to draft a contract which sets out the terms of the agreement. Have him review the contract and after reviewing it, both of you sign the contract in the presence of a notary.

Are you able to draft this type of contract

Where in the United States are you located?

Florida

Yes. I am an attorney licensed in the State of Florida and I can assist you with the drafting of this type of contract.

How soon can you have the contract completed and what is the cost

Please email me at***@******.*** to discuss further.

Thank you.

Will do. Thank you

My pleasure. Please rate my response at your earliest convenience.

MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Family Law Attorney