How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and been married 7and a half years together fir

Customer Question

My husband and been married 7and a half years together fir 13.we sold our home that i worked for and paid for to move to another city so my step son can have a better life .so we buy a house and my step mom co husband and here on loan him as owner her as co sighner .my husband had an affair and abandoned me ,he sighned over his portion of house while we are in the middle of a step mom put house in her name now selling it while this is my home.she says its hers this is illegial right?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When we moved here it has been the first time i havent been employed because i am a full time student .I put my husband through school and now he was suppose to work while i went to school.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when we sighned papers for house me and my dad had to sighn as well giving our partners permission to buy house together.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Can you clarify whether your name is ***** ***** was also on the title to the house? What state do you live in?

Related Family Law Questions