How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend's daughter was placed in a group home by her

Customer Question

My friend's daughter was placed in a group home by her father for a very short amount of time while my friend proved guardianship. The girl's father has a lot of clout in their small town, and placement was more about striking out against the mother. now that the disabled saughter is back home with her mother, she is being denied services. The girl's mother is being given the runaround. She has no way of knowing what Illinois policy is regarding these circumstances. What recourse does she have?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Kindly provide proper foundation for your question.

What kinds of services are being denied and for what reasons?

Related Family Law Questions